Thursday, July 21, 2011

How to make money online with your links!


The first website that I recommend on how to make money online (if you have a place that generates traffic) is Adf.ly- they'll cloak your links and pay you whenever the cloaked link is clicked - they don't pay that much per click, but it adds up.

How does it work? Here's an example. Say you want a to make a link for a forum. You insert the link into the link creator and they'll give you a link (such as http://adf.ly/2SEVT ). Post the link somewhere, and they will then pay you whenever that link is clicked.

How is this possible? Don't they need to make money too? Yes. They post ads on your link and therefore they generate advertising revenue when your link is clicked, so they pass on some of the profits
to you.

Learn how to get Paid for Clicking

3 comments:

  1. I own a blog site and it has a regular traffic. I read articles that there is a way that I can make money using my blog site. I think this is one of the best ways that I can do to make money online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get daily suggestions and methods for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete